This Finance Manager role is working for a global IT technology business. The role will have you supporting the core UK finance team in a key role as the business goes through a period of change. The role will be a 12 month contract based out of their London office.
The finance manager responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Financial Statements under IFRS
- Preparation of management accounts and completion of month end processes
- Preparation of the UK budgets
- Management of the P&L
- Forecasting and variance analysis
- Management of 1 junior finance team member
- Support and management of transnational finance process and ERP implementation
- Preparation of VAT and tax returns
The profile the IT business is looking for would ideally include:
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Hands on financial and management accounting experience
- Previous experience working in a large IT or technology organisation
- Hands on proactive and can support Junior staff
- Strong Excel
- Previous experience supporting and driving ERP upgrades and implementations.
If this Central London based IT technology finance manager role is of interest to you then please apply to the link below.