A global retailer with an instantly recognisable product range are looking for a Finance Manager to join the team for a period of 12 months. They have quirky offices in South East London with a culture to match.
Your role will oversee all aspects of EMEA and APAC General ledger, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable activities and functions, with a direct line to the Financial Controller.
- Experience in performing consolidation in multi-currency on Excel
- Ensure full and accurate month end cut off in respect of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable transactions
- Manage the holding entities posting and reconciliation on monthly basis
- Implement and oversee robust controls around EMEA & APAC Accounts Payable transactions including key supplier statement reconciliations
- Review and post monthly credit card transactions.
- Oversee weekly stock supplier payment runs
- Oversee production of weekly overhead payment run
- Experience of retail and / or wholesale sectors
- Stock management and control
- Experience of businesses with a high volume of low value transactions
- Strong MS Office skills
- Extensive experience of ERP systems - Ideally NAV or similar
- Experience of staff mentoring and development