My client, based in Central London, is a British retail icon with a global presence. This department is newly created (around 1 year ago) and they are looking to grow headcount due to the high volume of workload. You will be responsible for reviewing and approving business proposals and projects before being sent to the Board for approval. This is a very commercial role which will allow you to interact with senior stakeholders across the entire company and be able to add value from day one.
The role of Finance Manager - Business Cases will involve:
- Tracking and reporting on Capex and Opex costs
- Tracking and reporting benefits
- Challenging and contributing to the strategic submission by the Board each month
- Reviewing investment appraisals and reporting back to the Board
- Ad-hoc project work
The suitable candidate for the role of Finance Manager - Business Cases will need to be/have:
- Qualified accountant
- Excellent levels of communication and interpersonal skills which will allow you to interact with senior stakeholders while managing expectations
- Experience of reviewing and analysing key figures on a large scale
- Retail experience would be an advantage but not an essential
Along with your salary, the Finance Manager - Business Cases will be eligible for a wide range of benefits.