Goodman Masson have partnered with a growing Financial Services business based in Edinburgh to assist with their search for an ambitious Finance Manager to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting role for either an experienced accountant or someone coming out of practice to work on a number of projects, mentor/manage and be involved in commercial accounting for the business. You will be responsible for a portfolio of project companies and the supervision of an accounts assistant that is assigned to each project.
- Maintenance of accruals & prepayments
- Preparation of management account reports including analysis of actual versus budget
- Preparation of the statutory accounts for the year end audit
- Preparation of supporting documentation and working papers for the year end audit
- Presentation of finance reports to shareholders at quarterly project board meetings
- Tracking and complying with project deliverables as dictated by loan facility agreements
- Maintenance of financial and operating models and preparation of budgets and cash flow forecasts
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with intellect to both develop and challenge explanations and arguments
- Proven experience working in a project finance based role
- Commercial Finance experience would be beneficial
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, send your CV directly to email@example.com. If this position isn’t quite right for you but are looking for a new position, please contact me for career advice and great opportunities.
Our Diversity Statement
“Our vision at Goodman Masson is to be admired internally and externally for our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion. Some of our clients, lawfully aim to alleviate disadvantage or under-representation experienced by those with a protected characteristic. We proudly support them and have used the UK Government Equality Act 2010: Quick Start Guide to Using Positive Action in Recruitment and Promotion to inform our advertising and sourcing methods.”