This role is responsible for supporting the optimization of Europe's corporate financial performance, reporting and management information, risk management, compliance and business cash management. This role works with the Europe MD, Finance, Corporate to proactively support the Europe business by leading and coordinating the operational activities of Europe's support operations in order to optimise business efficiency and functionality in accordance with best business practice and to create a sustainable property business.
The key accountabilities of the role are:
* Management and statutory reporting to Europe Board and Group Limited ("Shareholder"), including overseeing the audit of the Europe consolidated financials and Europe holding companies.
* First line support to the MD Finance, Corporate and Europe CFO as required, including preparation of Board Papers / presentations / analysis of performance and overheads.
* Accounting and reporting for Europe holding company entities.
* Support MD Finance, Corporate in leading and coordinating Europe Corporate operational activities including risk management, regulatory compliance, internal audit and treasury functions.
* Degree educated and qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or overseas equivalent)
* The ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
* Knowledge of key financial concepts
* Self-starter capable of producing quality timely information and continually improving processes without detailed supervision
* Excel intermediate +
* Excellent numerical and analytical skills, able to quickly manipulate and make sense of large datasets.
* Skillful manager of stakeholder relationships
* Fluent in English and French