We are currently recruiting for a maternity cover, 12 month contract role based in Putney. Our client is looking for a Finance Manager to start ASAP and work with their business for the next 12 months. The duties of the role include:
- Experience in performing 7 entities consolidation in multi-currency outside accounting system (Excel)
- Ensure full and accurate invoice and journal entry posting for month end, provide comments and analysis on financial pack
- Experience in invoice factoring, monthly reconciliation, multi-currency and reserve analysis
- Implement and oversee robust controls around EMEA & APAC Accounts Receivable transactions including credit checking and application of credit limits
- Oversee weekly credit note analysis and assist Customer Services and Operations teams with the authorisation and posting of customer credit / debit notes
- Ensure full and accurate month end cut off in respect of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable transactions
- Manage the holding entities posting and reconciliation on monthly basis
- Implement and oversee robust controls around EMEA & APAC Accounts Payable transactions including key supplier statement reconciliations
- Review and post monthly credit card transactions.
- Oversee weekly stock supplier payment runs
- Oversee production of weekly overhead payment run
- Provide support as required to the US Finance function in respect of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable transactions and processes.
Candidates are required to be Part Qualified and have experience of the above duties, ideally in a retail business. Candidates must be immediately available to start and able to commit to a 12 month contract.