This is an exciting opportunity to join a multinational retail business as an interim Finance Manager on a six month contract. You will provide commercial finance support, influencing decisions or strategy to deliver bottom-line benefits.
Ideal candidate will have consumer and opex experience and be at least four years post qualified.
Duties of the role
- Provide effective monthly management reports for key budget holders and Finance leadership team
- Develop relationships with key budget holders, provide analysis, challenge and insight on commercial finance matters and strategies
- Oversee the financial planning process to help identify efficiencies and cost savings
- Play a key role in evaluating business performance and offering advice on the future direction to achieve business targets and KPIs.
- Help drive efficiencies through value adding activities
- Lead and co-ordinate delivery of the month end close and financial controlling
- Support and influence key business decisions through the pro-active creation of business cases and 'what-if' scenario planning
- Managing two direct reports