A global and successful management consultancy is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
This purpose of this role will be to support the Finance Manager responsible for the Accounts Receivable function, which includes day to day activities, team management, preparation of key information and liaising with key business stakeholders. Duties include:
- Act as the business partner and primary point of contact for relevant sectors / business units
- Overall responsibility for key sector / business units within AR
- Assist the team with invoicing, contract and project set-up queries
- Primary point of escalation for the AR team, and support wider stakeholder management
- Prepare, analyse and review AR KPI’s and balance sheet reconciliations for AR
- Maintain accuracy and integrity of projects and invoicing
- Review and update AR controls
- Improve / Implement AR processes where appropriate
- Support the preparation / review of AR deliverables
- Deputise for the Finance Manager as and when required
- Manage junior members of the Team
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified either looking for your first move from practice or in a management accountant role in industry. Team management experience would be desirable as would experience working in a professional services industry.
The business is continually growing and has won numerous awards so this is a great time to join.