Are you looking for an immediate role as Finance Officer for a world renowned charity? Do you hold a DBS certificate from within the last 2 years?
We're recruiting a six month contract (fixed term salary £26-32k; PAYE and Limited rates available too) starting in the next 1-2 weeks that might interest you.
- Ensure that payments and billings are appropriately coded and recharged in a timely manner
- Work across departments to ensure staff deployment/support time is accurately documented and recharged in a timely manner
- Ensure that all donated services are recharged and accounted for in a timely and appropriate manner
- Manage and process the monthly charging of Indirect Cost Recovery to varius awards (Agresso)
- Prepare and process journals to ensure appropriate cost accounting across all awards
- Posting of month-end Accruals, Prepayments, Recharges and Re-codes
- Maintain a strong financial control framework
- Identify areas where processes could be improved and take the lead in implementing relevant changes and streamlining existing processes
- Other duties as required in line with your skills and experience
The successful candiate will be able to demonstrate srong analytical and problem solving skills, and someone with the ability to work quickly and accurately, ensuring that high volumes of transactions are correctly processed.
Interviews will be held week commencing the 22nd July - do not hesitate and appply now.