Have you just begun your career in finance? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a socially and environmentally conscious organisation? A rapidly growing ESG investment company are looking for a Finance Officer to join their dynamic team.
Who would you be working for?
Part of a wider infrastructure development group, this project-based organisation helps to alleviate poverty and enable infrastructure development in lower income countries by providing local currency credit solutions. Working in 20 countries around the globe, this ambitious team is looking for someone equally ambitious to join them.
What is the role?
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working alongside the Finance team, you will be working a hybrid set-up; splitting your time between their central London office and home.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Processing purchase invoices; ensuring they are received correctly
- Maintaining the supplier register; checking suppliers against approval processes
- Carrying out initial credit control for sales invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting the Finance Manager with month-end processes
With a salary of up to £30k per annum, study support is also offered.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Accounts Payable experience; multi-currency desirable
- Experience with finance systems; especially extensive knowledge of Excel
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Confidence communicating effectively to a variety of stakeholders
- Shared values: passion for global poverty reduction & drive to develop the business
If this sounds like the perfect role for you or you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me via Beatrice.email@example.com or apply directly!
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.