A finance project accountant required to join a world leading media business for a 12 month fixed term contract. This world-renowned, US-listed business require a driven project accountant to support the rollout of a new project move from quarterly financial close reporting to monthly close across the regions. The successful candidate will be fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) who is able to understand complex financial processes, build exceptional relationships across a range of stakeholders and enjoy process improvement. Experience with media clients in audit or a keen interest in the media sector would be a distinct advantage. As would an understanding of financial systems.
- Analyse finance close processes and prepare gap assessments
- Prepare standard desktop procedures for all monthly tasks alongside regional project accountants
- Prepare and rollout the standard procedure to all global regions and train local teams and offshore support accountants
- Train teams on the new monthly close end to end process
- Support FP&A team
- Build monthly variance analysis tools, reports and processes
- Support the implementation of the monthly cash forecasting tool (direct) in SAP BPC for all regions
- Prepare new FP&A timetable (including monthly Budgets and related deliverables),
- Support all projects as required to deliver monthly close across controller ship and FP&A
- Support the Finance Project Manager to provide monthly progress updates
Please send you CV asap.