Goodman Masson is an international, award-winning recruitment company with offices in London, Düsseldorf, and New York (with more on the way very soon!). Our approach to training, developing, and looking after our people is truly unique and has enabled us to become a market leader in Finance, Technology, RPO and specialist markets recruitment.
Our strategic ambition to ‘treat our employees better than any other business’ is at the centre of everything we do, and our approach to looking after our people has been acknowledged by some very exciting awards! We were very proud to have been awarded the “Best Recruitment Company to Work For”, for the 5th consecutive year!
An exciting, newly created position has become available to join our Permanent Qualified Finance recruitment team. After record breaking performances by all team members last year we are looking for a high performing recruiter that wants to take their career to the next level to join us.
You will work alongside our team of market experts to optimise revenues leveraging their existing client base and of course, winning new clients through your effective business development. In addition, you will build up an impressive candidate network through advertising, market mapping, active sourcing, referrals, and headhunting and offer an exceptional career management service to those individuals.
We offer exceptional training at every stage of your career and each employee has a personal development plan to ensure their career is always moving forward in line with their personal and professional goals.
- Previous experience within Finance recruitment is desirable but not essential
- Proven success at winning new business and developing client relationships
- An ability to source, qualify and represent the best professionals in your field
- A passion for influencing stakeholders, consulting, and end to end recruitment
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to build a business and seeking career progression
- A growth mind-set and solutions focused attitude
- A competitive salary and commission structure (we pay top 10% in the industry)
- An established brand – we’ve been servicing top clients for over 25 years placing professionals across Commerce and Industry, Public Sector and Banking and Financial Services markets and we’re on over 430 PSLs
- Remote working and flexible working options – work from home 2-3 days per week
- Flexibility around our standard working hours Monday to Thursday 9.00am – 5.30pm and a 3.30pm finish every Friday
- A bespoke learning and development plan and clear targets to achieve your career goals
- Lots of groups and activities to get involved with including charity, diversity and inclusion committee, sports teams, ski trips and more…
Our approach to looking after our people has been acknowledged by some very exciting awards! The most recent examples:
- Best Alignment of Benefits to Business Strategy – Employee Benefits
- Most Engaging Benefits Proposition – Employee Benefits Awards
- The Best Recruitment Company to Work For – Recruitment International UK
- Best Recruitment Company to Work For – Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards
- Best Workplace Environment – Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards
- COVID-19 Champion – Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards
Apply now! All successful candidates will be contacted within 1 week.
Feel free to browse through the links below to learn more about our business:
Goodman Masson is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our aim is to be enormously proud of our approach to diversity, inclusion, and respect. Where possible, we lawfully aim to alleviate disadvantage or under-representation experienced by those with a protected characteristic, taking positive action through our inclusive advertising and sourcing methods. To learn more about diversity and inclusion at Goodman Masson click here: https://www.goodmanmasson.com/diversity-inclusion-respect/
Goodman Masson Ltd – Internal is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.