About the role:
A leading education charity are currently seeking to appoint a Finance Systems Trainer & Administrator to join their team. This role will involve becoming a change lead in an exciting, large scale business transformation that the organisation are embarking on! You will support users with the finance processes through the systems, whilst also carrying out systems maintenance and development.
Along with fantastic support and career development opportunities, the organisation are offering up to £35k + benefits. This is a hybrid opportunity involving 3 days a week in the South London office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and delivering training and programmes for the finance community through various platforms (in person, digital materials, networking events etc)
- Supporting and maintaining the Finance Systems to meet business requirements
- Identifying process and system pain points
- Supporting user experience across systems, including user access maintenance, systems installations, supporting new users, and general queries
- Dealing with the system requirements associated with the BACS process and weekly statement
- Involvement in the Business Transformation project
The successful candidate:
- Solid, proven experience in:
- Working within a finance setting/department
- Supporting/maintaining systems and infrastructure
- Supporting users and providing training around systems
- Confidence using systems and Excel (cloud-based systems experience would be a bonus!)
- Education sector experience is desirable
- Engaging with excellent communication skills and a real ability to build solid rapport
- A proactive self-starter with a willingness to learn and get stuck into exciting projects!
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.