This is a great opportunity for someone with a good knowledge of developing U4BW (Agresso), to join a multinational business to cover maternity leave for 12 months. The Finance Systems Analyst will take on a range of tasks including supporting the system across the 1st, 2nd & 3rd lines and working to improve and develop the ERP system. (Agresso).
The successful candidate will be comfortable supporting users with a variety of queries and will have experience developing and enhancing U4BW.
- Assisting with the maintenance, administration and development of the UBW.
- Supporting the system proactively.
- Providing training and development for users.
- Assisting finance with financial instruments via the finance systems.
- Maintenance of excelerator reports (SQL driven)
- Working across a number of U4BW (Agresso) modules, at least Financials (GL, AR, AP) and Expenses.
The candidate will need to have experience, in developing and implementing finance systems within a large corporate business environment as well as supporting a broad user base of UBW with a range of system queries across 1st/2nd/3rd line, of at least 18 months. They must have a good understanding of the database. Experience of at least milestone 5 and above preferred.
Skill required: - Good knowledge of UBW with excellent communication skills in order to build solid working relationships with Key Stakeholders as well as the core finance team.