Goodman Masson have partnered with a leading Financial Services business that are looking for a Finance Team Leader to join and manage the Finance Operations team for an initial 6 months with a view to making it permanent thereafter.
The Finance Operations team are responsible for ensuring the end-to-end accounts receivable process is completed in a timely manner and the core accounting ledgers contain correct revenue and expense information.
- Manage the Finance Operations team
- Manage the end-to-end accounts receivable process, utilising internal system (Quartal) to manage client contracts and ensure accurate client invoicing
- Month-end ledger close process, ensuring review and costs are accurate
- Manage key stakeholder relationships
- Liaise with the Statutory Accounting team and auditors to ensure year end and interim audits are well managed
- Manage payment processes
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Managerial experience
- Ledger accounting experience
- Asset Management industry experience
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.