Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a rapid growing FMCG company based in Tottenham Hale. The role is looking for someone with solid transactional experience looking to step up into a supervisory role.
* Ensure smooth day to day running of the AP and AR departments, and provide cover and assistance when required.
* Review and approve Payment Runs.
* Review AP postings and ensure costs are coded to the relevant cost centre/department in line with budget.
* Review and assist with supplier/customer maintenance and payment queries in a timely and proactive manner.
* Manage month end close of AP and AR department (Confirm multicurrency banks are reconciled, Aged Debt review, Purchase Ledger close).
Management Accounts Prep
* Collation of key supplier statements and posting of relevant accruals.
* Prep and post various key journals.
Fixed Assets Management
* Update the fixed asset register, ensure all assets are capitalised and depreciation is captured in a timely manner.
* Assist with weekly/month end stock take when required.
* Liaising with external stakeholders
* Calculation and monitoring of volume and annual investment rebates.
* Management team of 2 (1 AP/1 AR)
* Ad-Hoc duties as required
- Accounts payable and receivable experience
- Coaching/Supervising experience desirable
- Hard working
- Strong communication
- AAT level 4 desirable
- Degree educated
- Stable experience
If this role sounds of interest please click apply!