A well recognised financial services company which excels in consultancy, insurance and benefits are currently looking for a Finance Technician to work for their end client.
As a finance technician you will be managing credit control queries and delivering the below:
- Investigate queries to ensure a satisfactory conclusion
- Ensure outstanding debt is collected in line with agreed terms
- Generate payments in line with regulatory procedures
- Adhoc admin functions associated with the role
In order to be successful to qualify you will need the below experience:
- Within a Financial Services role; ideally within IBA although not mandatory
- Good admin/fiduciary skills ideally within a previous credit control/payments function.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage assertive conversations
- Strong investigative skills and a high attention to detail
To Apply click apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com .
Apply now if this appeals to you!