A forward thinking Technology business is looking for a Finance Transformation Manager to work on post acquisition integration of accounts and systems.
The role will support two senior departmental heads in ensuring the successful integration of the two businesses from a finance perspective.
- Developing strong relationships and managing collaboration between various finance workstreams
- Working closely with the various SSC and GPOs to drive results
- Review, document and map all key "as is" and "to be" O2C, P2P and R2R finance processes
- Setting up the regional entities and ensuring correct accounting functions are consistent
- Understanding finance systems and ensuring reporting standards are correct.
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong technical accounting background with further experience as a Finance Project Manager
- Experience on post-merger finance integration
- Oracle and SAP experience advantageous
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Willing and able to multi-task and be hands on