My client is a multinational Oil & Gas business headquartered in Central London. They have been one of the most acquisitive businesses in the sector recently and have ambitious future growth plans.
They are now seeking the addition of a newly qualified Accountant (ideally ACA) from an audit team at one of the Accountancy Practice firms.
The role offers a huge variety of tasks and will give the successful applicant exposure to the operational finance parts of a market leading Oil & Gas business.
They currently have numerous licences, and producing platforms, across the North Sea and this role will have daily interaction with the CFO.
They are offering an exceptional remuneration package including 20% bonus, 9% pension, free gym and health assurance plus competitive base salaries and allowances.
This is an autonomous role where you will be given the chance to expand your skills and they offer exceptional career potential across the wider group.
- Asset Accounting, responsibility for postings to SAP Asset Accounting Module for additions, disposals, transfers and depreciation
- Prepare statutory accounts for UK legal entities using Thomson Reuters OneSource Accounts Production system
- Complete the monthly Time-writing reporting using Unit4 and SAP
- Reporting and calculating the decommissioning provisions by asset / project
- Assist with Audit team for Group and Statutory Audit
- Advise on accounting treatment for extraordinary and non-routine business transactions
- Undertake ad-hoc projects
- Complete the quarterly and annual Office for National Statistics returns