Goodman Masson are looking for an ACA qualified accountant to join a Leading Insurance Broker based in the City. The successful candidate will be part of the transformation of Finance operations and driving collegiate interaction across the company's wider Finance community.
- Support production of consolidated and stand-alone annual reports and accounts and as appropriate other statutory and legal filings for Group and relevant in-scope entities;
- Support production of consolidated monthly management accounts and associated materials;
- Support M&A diligence, and integration as appropriate;
- Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A);
- Support monthly reporting, budgeting, reforecasting and year end processes;
- Consolidate regional figures;
- Central point of contact for any finance/ reporting related matters;
- Support consolidated annual budget, three-year plan and any in-year reforecast and adhoc analysis as required;
- Participate in allocation (central costs) process (budget and actuals) and refinement of network fees structures;
- Support business partnering capability across regional offices (as appropriate);
- Support financial modelling (pre-acquisition) and decision support acquisitions, disinvestment, incentives, and other corporate actions;
- Support post acquisition processes;
- Support cash forecasting and budgeting for consolidated group and legal entity;
- Support of Group wide strategic initiatives.
Education and Qualifications:
- ACA qualified;
- Financial Services experience essential;
- Degree educated with strong academics.