Goodman Masson are delighted to be partnered with a climate action International Development charity to recruit for their new Financial Accountant.
You will be joining them at an exciting time as they look to transform their global impact and influence in the sustainability agenda.
The role is a unique opportunity to combine strong technical skills with stakeholder management responsibilities.
Day to day duties:
- Work with the Head of Finance to prepare year-end consolidated financial statements
- Prepare monthly management reports and Executive finance pack summarising income and costs
- Implementation of new processes, systems, and reporting techniques
- Production of Overheads’ monthly management reporting packs, commentary and analysis of performance
- Work with budget holders to complete financial forecasting, annual budgeting, business cases and tenders
- Manage the capture of charitable income, presenting figures on Actuals
- Reporting for subsidiary organisations and consolidation of group position
- Calculate and prepare the quarterly VAT returns and submit
- Work with the financial controller and Senior Leadership Team to develop financial reporting; determine what management information is required to assist them in understanding their business and decision-making
- Treasury manage operational and long term cashflow to provide visibility of short term cash requirements and long term opportunities to invest surpluses.
- Line manage two team members delivering the accounts payable and receivable function
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA Qualified
- Experience preparing statutory accounts in line with Charity SORP
- Cash flow forecasting experience
- Experience of team management/coaching
Salary is £55,000 – £58,000 Depending on Experience + Excellent Benefits including:
- 10% Employer Pension Contributions
- Private Medical Insurance
You can be based in either their London or Oxfordshire office with very flexible hybrid working on offer.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.