Financial Services – Insurance – London – Financial Accountant – 12month FTC – £65
I am currently working with a leading insurer where they are on the hunt for a newly qual ACA who is bright, articulate and a self-driven individual to join the team.
We are looking for a diligent financial accountant to be responsible for supporting decision-making and overseeing of financial information. The financial accountant’s responsibilities include producing budgets, overseeing tax payments, and conducting internal audits.
To be successful as accountant, you should have an accounting certification ACA with a strong auditing background. Ultimately, a seasoned Financial Accountant should be competent in financial principles and ensure the organisation complies with the law.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Overseeing tax payments.
- Preparing budgets for the organisation.
- Monitoring and reporting on accounting inconsistencies.
- Keeping up-to-date with financial policies, practices, and regulations.
- Complying with state and federal tax regulations.
- Accounting certification – ACA/ CA is a must
- Audit background – essential
- A background with Financial Services clients – ideal but not a must
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software.
- Time management skills
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.