An SME hospitality business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
This role will be responsible for the management and reporting of the accounts to the shareholder, financial control, risk management, compliance and some treasury assistance.
This role will be a central member of the team, reporting to the Finance Manager. You will look after the financial accounts for legal entities currently spread across four countries. Main duties include:
- Responsible for the monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Improve Month End close processes
- Participate in projects to improve accounting processes
- Reinforce internal controls
- Tax & VAT computations and reconciliation
- Manage and account for foreign exchange gains and losses
- Support the business with Financial and Tax issues
- Treasury assistance - managing bank accounts (signatories, opening and closing accounts) Monthly bank account reconciliations
- Manage company loans including monthly principle and interest reconciliations
- Reporting monthly the P&L and quarterly the Balance Sheet to the Shareholder
- Assist with Year-End Audits and Statutory Account Preparation
- Deputise for the Finance Manager
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified either looking for your first move from practice or in a similar role in industry.
The business is expecting an exciting year ahead and has just moved to new offices in the heart of London.