Due to continued growth, an excellent opportunity is available for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a well-established and commercially focused Housing Association in West London.
As the successful candidate, you will be a qualified accountant or similar with experience of working in a financial
control environment. They will have strong technical accounting and tax skills. The ability to use SUN, Excel or other tools to manipulate data will be essential. A knowledge of property would be an advantage.
- Operating the financial control system that ensures the completeness, accuracy and integrity of the organisations financial systems, processes and procedures at a level appropriate to the financial risk
- Liaise with auditors for the year-end audit
- Review of key balance sheet reconciliations
- Advise on technical accounting matters as required
- Preparing tax returns (VAT,CT) of the organisation
- Producing the supporting schedules of the statutory accounts
- ACA qualified will be the preference or experience in a Financial Accounting role in industry