A growing and well known restaurant business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
You will be responsible for delivering all the regulatory reporting requirements that sit within the Accounts team, primarily being the annual audit and preparation of the Consolidated Financial Statements.
Main duties include:
- Managing the external audit process
- Responsibility for accuracy and timeliness of preparation of the annual statutory accounts for the Company
- Responsibility for preparation of VAT returns
- Working close with Senior staff to ensure accounting policies and changes are understood and implemented
- Discuss finance and accounting matters with the Board and suggest improvements where necessary
- Liaise with Companies house and HM Revenue and Customs as and when appropriate
- Manage the completion and submission of Corporation Tax and VAT returns
- Development of the internal control's environment
- Review and improve current accounting processes and procedures
- Assist with review of other balance sheet reconciliations ensuring all finance teams work to agreed month end timetable
Ownership of balance sheet reconciliations: intercompany, fixed assets, VAT, tax.
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified either looking for your first move in practice or in industry seeking a similar role.
Good exposure to senior management in a business which continues to grow and be successful.