A well known restaurant chain is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate.
You will support the Finance Manager in the accounting, compliance and reporting requirements for the business. These responsibilities include internal and external financial reporting, internal controls and ad-hoc projects.
- Drive the timely and accurate completion of period-end close and group consolidation covering the stages from transactional delivery through to management reporting.
- Take responsibility for Balance Sheet control, reconciliations and postings.
- Develop and maintain the Group Fixed Asset Register. Monitor and maintain Capex controls processes and report periodically on the Capex position.
- Process improvements to deliver best in class financial and operational control.
- Ensure Capital Allowances are claimed appropriately
- Liaise with the external auditors as part of the year end audit process to ensure it is completed on time and that any identified issues are communicated to the Finance Manager
- Prepare the year end consolidation and statutory accounts for all Group companies
- Prepare the year-end tax disclosures
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified either looking for your first move from practice or in a similar financial accounting role. Any retail or restaurant experience would be advantageous.