Goodman Masson are currently recruiting a band 6 Financial Accountant for an NHS organisation based in West London.
The client is looking for a candidate to provide cover whilst they recruit the substantive post.
The role is for 3-6 months with a possibility that the role will be extended beyond that point.
- Prepare financial statements
- Agreement of balances
- Charitable accounts
- Ensuring spending is in line with budgets
- Analyse financial performance
- Working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Maintenance of fixed asset ledger
The successful candidate will:
*Be a part qualified accountant
*Have similar experience gained from an NHS organisation
*Have excellent communication skills