A leisure and hospitality business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
This role will be responsible for the management and reporting of accounts to the shareholder, financial control, risk management and compliance.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you'll be a key member of the team producing financial and management accounts for all entities spread across multiple countries.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for the production and delivery of month end reporting in accordance with delivery timelines
- Calculating, preparing and posting month end journals including revenue, accruals and prepayments
- Prepare and analyse draft month end reporting for discussion with market leaders and prepare month end commentary.
- Performing cash matching and coding of transactions and clearing credit card transactions
- Responsible for the monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Tax & VAT computations and reconciliation including submission of required tax returns and remittances
- Manage company loans including monthly principle and interest reconciliations
- Identify financial control environment or process and procedural improvements so as to create a more robust environment or drive efficiencies
- Assist with year-end reporting requirements and statutory audit
- Participate in projects to improve accounting processes
- Ad hoc projects and reporting
You will be either ACA trained looking for your first move from practice or in a similar role in industry. This is a chance to work for an established business in the sector which is growing.