A leading UK Plc is looking to hire a Financial Accountant within their Central Finance Function. This role has become available as they require extra hands on deck for a busy year end period. The role will initially start at a day rate until the end of March and has the option to go permanent after this.
- Responsibility for the Balance Sheet and P&L
- Provide accurate and timely statutory reporting
- Prepare regulatory returns
- Inter company accounting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Support and assist with the interim and year end reporting to the Group
- Process control and assist the Finance Manager with process improvement.
- Support the external audit process.
- 2+ years similar experience within financial accounting
- Experience in management reporting; preparation of accruals, prepayments, fixed asset register and journal adjustment
- Immediately available
- Good attention to detail
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)