A global restaurant chain is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
The role will provide variety as it looks after the accurate Group consolidated financial and management information including balance sheet control and central (head office) cost centres reporting, as well as contribute to the production of the UK store P&Ls. You will be responsible for day to day Treasury management of the Group, and Company Secretarial support. Further details include:
To be responsible for the parent company and group consolidation accounting,
including P&L, Balance sheet and cash flows, intercompany recharges and review of
balance sheet reconciliations;
- Treasury management - To be responsible for UK and Group short and medium term
cash flow forecasting and liason with Bank re draw downs , production of Bank
compliance certificates etc
- The production of accurate actual, budget and forecast P&L's for head office cost
centres including web shop and franchise profit centres
- Responsible for UK fixed asset accounting and forecast including preopening costs
- Post monthly & weekly payroll at period end including store to store transfers,
reconciling control accounts;
- Ownership of the management of the sales ledger.
- Ensure weekly and period end bank reconciliations are produced and reviewed;
- To review and sign off fixed asset additions;
- Reconcile & close the fixed asset and stock ledgers at period end;
-Assist with preparation of budget and forecast schedules including depreciation,
balance sheet and cash flows;
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified, most likely to be looking for your first move out of practice or you could be in industry doing a similar role. The business is a recognized brand name and you will gain exposure at a senior level in this role.