A well-established, national retail company are currently looking for a Financial Accountant Concessions to join their finance team and help support the team across a wide range of business and finance areas.
You will be responsible for the reporting of all concessions across multiple locations, including processing monthly payments and preparation of monthly concession statements.
Your role will include:
- Preparation of monthly concession statements and ensuring payments are paid on time to meet our contractual obligations
- Investigating and responding to concession queries
- Providing detailed commentary on concessions sales and margin against budget and LY
- Ensuring balance sheet reconciliations are reconciled on a monthly basis, and liaising with cash offices where necessary to investigate discrepancies, including key bank reconciliations
- Working closely with the Financial Accounts Manager and Group Accountant in the preparation of year-end statutory accounts and tax computations
- Developing and maintaining thorough knowledge of the operations of the business and the activities of other departments within the business
Skills and Experience
- Part qualified and studying towards an accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Prior experience within a large finance department
- Advanced Excel skills
- Prior experience within retail
You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a confident, friendly attitude. You will also have a strong work-ethic with the ability to multi-task whilst maintaining accuracy in your work.
If this sounds like it could be your next opportunity, then apply now.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be considered for this role.