Goodman Masson is recruiting for a Financial Accountant for a huge footwear brand based in Kings Cross. This exciting role offers a great salary, 10% bonus and discounted footwear! You will be working within a very social company where culture is of great importance and regular weekly and monthly social events occur.
Your new responsibilities:
- Full ownership of period end reporting for EMEA ECommerce business
- Treasury, including managing bank accounts and users, funding, cash forecasting, credit card management, accounting for FX trades, bank liaison.
- Monthly clear down of intercompany balances
- Responsibility for calculation and communication of monthly commissions paid ot external agents
- Plans, forecasts, reports and pays all payroll related costs for all EMEA regions.
- Works with other team members to implement improvements in the payroll processes including initiatives with our third party payroll providers
- Prepares the PSA's, Share options, P11ds and other salary related tax returns
- Plans and forecast T&E expenses for EMEA regions including, but not limited to, car leases, car allowance and travel
- Accurately report all aspects of the ecommerce business
- Prepares and files the financial statements and tax returns of the e-commerce businesses throughout EMEA
- Performs internal audit / SOX compliance work as required within Europe and by the US Parent Company
- Prepares day to day accounting information
- Posts and reconcile general accruals and prepayments
- Liaise with brand finance teams and provide them with supporting information for items affecting their P&L and Balance Sheets
- Performs duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge/Skills and abilities required:
- Ideally a part-qualified accountant
- IT proficient, with SAP experience
- Good analytical ability
- Highly motivated and confident
- Works well under pressure, follows through on commitments and meets deadlines
- Well organized and able to manage priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
Working hours are normal office hours, some travel may be required. If this role appeals to you click apply, if you are looking for something else feel free to get in touch on 020 73240508.