Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant position for an international retail organisation based in Central London, who are looking for a talented, intelligent and ambitious Financial Accountant to join their progressive and dynamic finance team.
- Full ownership of period end reporting for EMEA ECommerce business.
- Treasury, including managing bank accounts and users, funding, cash forecasting, credit card management, accounting for FX trades, bank liaison.
- Posts and reconcile general accruals and prepayments and prepare day to day accounting information.
- Liaise with brand finance teams and provide them with supporting information for items affecting their P&L and Balance Sheets.
- Plans, forecasts, reports and pays all payroll related costs for all EMEA regions.
In order to be considered for this position you must be a Part-Qualified in ACCA/CIMA/ACA and have a minimum of 2 years Financial Accounting experience within the Retail/FMCG sector or 3 years as a Financial Accountant in a different sector. Along with this, you must have excellent communication skills both written and verbally, have great attention to details and the ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Whats of offer:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers study support, a bonus scheme and excellent benefits.