Goodman Masson are currently recruting for an industry leading leisure business. They are looking to bring in a part qualified Financial Accountant. The salary is £40k.
- Transaction Processing:
- Process, obtain approval for and set up payment for purchase invoices, including matching invoices to purchase orders, liaising with the relevant budget holders within the business, and ensuring costs are coded correctly.
- Prompt response to supplier queries, including supplier statement reconciliations to ensure the appropriate corrective action where applicable.
- Cash posting and bank reconciliation
- Raising sales invoices and debtor management
- Financial Reporting:
- Support month end management accounts process and summary P&L/Balance Sheet/Cash Flow preparation in conjunction with Head of Finance
- Preparation of VAT returns and other tax compliance forms
- Support audit process and audit file preparation: ensure records and invoices are maintained, archived and organised
- Experience of financial accounting
- part qualfied ACCA/CIMA
- Competent in excel
- Microsoft Dynamics experience desirable
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and accounting payable/receivable management
If this role is of interest, please click apply!