Goodman Masson are currently working with a well known Oil & Gas business based in West London for a Financial Accountant. The role is looking for someone part quaulified or QBE.
- Preparing month end accounting and journals for UK payroll, inpat/expat payrolls, share deal transactions and other receivables account
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and allocations for payroll-related accounts, employee loans, bonus accruals and other receivables
- Issuing monthly intercompany recharges to Business Unit Finance Teams & resolving queries and disputes with intercompany accountants.
- Reviewing, validating and posting weekly payment runs for shared services and a Business Unit
- Contributing to and participating in group wide Corporate Projects
- Proven Financial accounting skills
- Payment processing experience
- SAP experience ideally with Concur
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Data Analysis skills and able to present data in a manageable format
- Stakeholder management and excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- Strong time management skills - ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under time pressure.