I'm recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join a high end retailer for a maternity leave contract. The role is part time for 3 days a week.
Key Responsibilities of the Part Time Financial Accountant:
- Lead and manage finance month and year end processes for all international entities
- Ownership and review of all international month end accruals and prepayments
- Support in the reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Prepare variance analysis for the international entities and understand and be able to explain all variances against budget, prior year and forecast
- Produce balance sheet reconciliations for international and review with the Head of Finance
- Owner of key month end reconciliations and controls including Stock, and Fixed Assets
- Calculating and filing UK Distance Selling & Overseas VAT returns and ensuring payments are made on time
- Responsible for managing year-end audit and preparing the statutory accounts for all entities (UK and International)
- Calculating Corporation Tax provisions and filing submissions including annual PSA
- Ensuring all other external compliance related reporting is submitted on time.
- Assisting FP&A team with analysis to aid the annual budgetary process and forecasts as required
- Work closely with the Head of Finance and Senior Management Accountant to continually review and improve the quality of financial control procedures and policies throughout the group, taking ownership for a number of control procedures