Mid-Tier Accounting firm - London
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
I am currently working with a brilliant accountancy firm in the heart of London who are looking to add a Financial Accountant to their client focused Business Services Team where you will work on predominantly focused on FA regulated clients.
- Within this role you will be overseeing the preparation of periodic returns for FCA regulated clients in financial services.
- You will also be continuously gaining understanding of technical rules and their application to FCA reporting
- You will also be providing general accounting services to clients and liaising with clients on a regular basis as you oversee a portfolio
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to be:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Be A Level educated or equivalent
- Experience of preparing statutory and/or management accounts
- Ability to review juniors work
- Client relationship management skills
- 1st time passes
- IFRS knowledge
- Financial forecasting experience
- FCA experience
- Sage, QuickBooks, or other software experience
Are you looking for something different? Are you looking to work for an amazing, award-winning accounting firm that treats its staff like gold? My client could have everything you haver been looking for and more!