Role: Corporate Accountant
Salary: £50,000-£55,000 plus bonus
Goodman Masson are working with a mid-sized Investment Management firm to recruit into their Corporate Accounting team.
The role reports into the Finance Director and you will be part of a team of 3 in London (one more senior person and another at your level) covering all aspects of statutory and management accounting for the UK and Luxembourg entities. This will involve variance analysis and commentary as well as exposure to tax and regulatory requirements.
They are looking for someone part way through their accounting exams with at least a couple of years experience in an accounting role.
Ability to speak French would be a plus but not a requirement as they have some operations and a team in Paris, but the majority of their headcount are based in London.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of Management Accounts along with commentary and variance analysis
- Preparation of interim and year-end statutory accounts and financial statements
- Manage corporate accounts including reconciliations and preparing and tracking invoices
- Main point of contact for external auditors
- Support the preparation of VAT and Corporate Income Tax returns
- Quarterly regulatory returns
- Project Management – support the transition to a new accounting system
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.