This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a very well known hospitality business as an FP&A Analyst. The role will start in December and there is a strong chance the role would go permanent. They would consider a qualified accountant or finalist and the ideal candidate will be from a consumer business with commercial finance experience.
The analyst is responsible for performing the detailed analysis of both day-to-day business performance and ad hoc projects, having the ability to both interrogate large data sets and draw conclusions to produce actionable insights.
- Communicate key financial messages to Operations teams through the preparation of timely reports
- Improve and streamline the reporting process, prioritising automation, efficiency and insight
- Understand business issues to perform cost benefit analysis of projects, considering both financial and non-financial elements
- Detailed knowledge of underlying data sets - reconciling different data sources and assuring the integrity of information being reported by FP&A
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Support the Operational Insights Manager with the business partnering of Procurement, Property, HR and Operations