* Assist with the new business process and working with Finance and Business Managers
* Prepare Business Plans, budgets and perform variance analysis
* Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested
* Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division's performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
* Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
* Support Financial Planning & Analysis by being the first point of contact for issues and questions
Essential Qualifications, Skills, Attributes and Experience:
* 2 - 3 years' experience in a similar role.
* A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA/MBA preferred
* Strong Financial Modelling Skills
* Advanced Microsoft office skills - excel, power point, word etc.
* Experience working with Accounting software and systems