My client, an expanding and high-growth organisation, is seeking a qualified accountant to join their central finance division in the role of Financial & Project Accountant. In this newly created role, you will join an established team, to deliver on the following duties:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Production of statutory accounts
- Liaise with external auditors
- Analyse, improve and implement new financial controls and processes
- Liaise with senior management team members to identify areas of financial control improvement
- Support in the development of junior members of staff
- Supplying analysis on movements versus budget
This organisation encourages applicants looking for flexible working options (to be discussed on a case by case basis). They also are keen to talk to candidates about longer term career development within this role (options include management, secondments etc.).
Ideally candidates will come from an audit background and have a strong technical knowledge. As a minimum you will be newly qualified or have up to 3 years post-qualified experience.