12 months (potential to go permanent)
Moorgate based – 5 days in office
Leading Investment organisation with global reach
I am working with a leading Alternative Investment Manager to bring on an ambitious and capable individual to join their UK Financial Control team. This is a rare opportunity to join a prominent organisation; operating across multiple asset classes and geographies, their approach gives them a competitive advantage which has seen them consistently recognised as a market-leader within the industry.
You will be working within a team of 12 and reporting to a highly knowledgeable Controller – as such this role will see you taking a hands-on approach and showcasing your technical expertise & stakeholder management skills. The position has arisen due to an internal secondment, however, there is high potential for the successful candidate to go permanent. You will be working in a high-pressure environment, with tight deadlines, so being a capable self-starter who can take initiative is a must.
- Preparation of monthly close packages
- Financial and variance analysis, communication of results to senior stakeholders
- Preparation of financial statements, providing audit support, producing journal entries
- Recommendation and design of process & control improvements where there is scope to do so
- ACA (or ACCA) qualified, 2-5 years PQE
- Strong on Excel, comfortable with complex formulas, pivot tables, v-look ups, etc
- Experience in Investment Management, wider Financial Services will also be considered
- Confident, comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders, strong inter-personal skills
This is a truly rare opportunity for a high-performing individual to up-skill and take their career to the next level. Apply now!
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.