One of the UK's largest groups of Schools are looking to recruit a new Financial Controller. The role will be to support the UK wide network of schools from the head office in London. This is perfect for an ACA/ACCA/CIPFA qualified Accountant who has experience in audit, as well as having some post qualified experience outside of audit. You must have worked in audit in order to be considered for this role.
Summary of key person specification/experience
- CCAB qualified ideally ACA
- Strong audit background and training in a recognised accountancy practice. Career progression in a large organisation post qualifying and managed large volume of data ideally across a multi-site network.
- Staff management experience
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in preparing statutory accounts
- VAT returns experience
- Key areas of knowledge - Treasury and Accounts Payable management
- Advanced Excel and word skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and use of own initiative to manage a varied workload.