Goodman Masson are searching for an enthusiastic and confident, qualified accountant with investment management experience to join a London-based, leading private equity firm with an enterprise value in excess of €125bn. Our client has demonstrated uncompromising returns in the European market, attracting investment and lucrative opportunities throughout economic difficulties, resulting in their recently launched rapidly growing platforms. The ideal candidate will have a systematic approach to problem solving and be personable and comfortable engaging with senior stakeholders. The successful candidate will be working through a variety of disciplines including budgets and planning, and project and change management.
- Annual budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning initiatives;
- Key finance change projects to drive company efficiency;
- Responsible for design, maintenance and integrity of internal control environments;
- Preparing management reports to aid and inform senior management on decision making;
- Preparation of consolidated accounts / commentary from international finance members.
Key Skills: -
- Qualified accountant;
- Private Equity / Investment Experience;
- Systematic approach in analysing and solving problems with high attention to detail;
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Personable and confident, comfortable engaging with senior stakeholders;
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong Excel knowledge