A large pharmaceuticals business based near Guildford is searching for an Interim Financial Controller to support the revue and improvement of financial systems and processes across the site. This will be a 12 month contract paying £350-£450 per day.
The Financial Controller will report into the VP of Finance and take responsibility for leading the head office finance team, capital project accounting, group reporting, tax, treasury and regulatory compliance.
The role will span all areas of business activities and will be critical for ensuring that as they continue to expand they deploy capital on an efficient and timely basis, monitor each group's financial position and performance appropriately, base decisions on timely and robust financial information, and meet international compliance standards.
The FC is also expected to bring effective change management and best practice to the finance functions of each different business area, and ensure that the financial reporting and control systems and processes are appropriate for the business current and future needs.
To be considered for this role you should have the following experience
- ACA qualified
- Pharmaceutical or similar sector experience
- Performed as a manager and leader of a high performing team
- Previous responsibility for delivering insightful monthly, quarterly and annual management and statutory financial reporting for consolidated groups and subsidiaries
- Previously worked within a fast-paced, dynamic and ever-transforming international group
- Significant experience in performing consolidations in accordance with IFRS and UK GAAP
- Experience of working in or with groups owning or managing multiple business units
- Highly advanced IT skills (Excel, report writing and other Microsoft systems)
- Experience of a finance system implementation and enhancements
CV shortlisting will be taking place this week so please apply via this advert post as soon as possible to be considered.