One of the UK's largest education charities are looking to recruit a new Financial Controller. This is perfect for an ACA/ACCA/CIPFA qualified Accountant who qualified in audit, who has some post-qual experience.
Summary of key person specification/experience
- CCAB qualified ideally ACA
- Strong audit background and training in a recognised accountancy practice. Career progression in a large organisation post qualifying and managed large volume of data ideally across a multi-site network.
- Staff management experience
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in preparing statutory accounts
- VAT returns experience
- Key areas of knowledge - Treasury and Accounts Payable management
- Advanced Excel and word skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and use of own initiative to manage a varied workload.