I'm currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join a leisure business in London.
The role is a hands on Financial Controller position within a 100 mill turnover business.
Key responsibilities for the Financial Controller:
- Financial Reporting - accurate preparation of all financial reporting (annual consolidation), including monthly management accounts and the statutory audit process.
- Planning - responsible for the preparation and management of the annual budgeting process for the Group, and continuing the development of the re-forecasting and long term planning processes.
- Financial Control - enforcing, developing and implementing financial policies to control the business.
- Financial management - providing financial and management information to non-financial managers of the business, developing close working relationships with all areas of the business.
- Treasury management - management of the company's cash position to maximise returns and minimise transaction costs.
- Taxation compliance - managing the process and preparation of Corporation Tax, VAT and Sales Tax returns
- Commercial support - monthly analysis, review and reconciliation of actual costs against budget & monthly accruals, involving continual liaison with the different teams.
They are looking for candidates who are 7+ years post qualified who have experience in managing junior teams in similar sized businesses.