Goodman Masson are looking for a bright, immediately available Financial Controller to join a start up business for a temp to perm opportunity based in London.
The Finance department is an integral part of the business. As Financial Controller attention to detail as well as analytical and organisational skills are essential to ensure the efficiency of producing our monthly and year-end management reports.
- Complete monthly P&L account reconciliations commenting on high / exceptional expenditure.
- Complete a bank reconciliation for GBP, USD AND EUR accounts on a weekly basis and review discrepancies.
- Prepare and post journals as required for the accurate completion of management and year end accounts (accruals, prepayments, depreciation).
- Develop and maintain controls in relation to the P&L overhead expenditure.
- Maintain schedules for selected balance sheet accounts
- Reconcile and submit quarterly VAT returns
- Deal with general payroll queries.
- Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience within a FMCG environment
- Experience working with Sage 200