I'm currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join a high end retail business for a 10-12 month maternity leave contract. £80k or £400-420 per day.
The role has 4 direct reports and oversee a team of 20.
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Controller:
Management Accounts / FPA
- Oversight of preparation of monthly management accounts and information
- Oversight & development of regular reporting to board and other financial stakeholders
- Oversight of planning / budgeting processes
- Develop & maintain and appropriate system of controls and processes to ensure accurate financial information and cash control, include approvals & month end reconciliation processes
- Key finance stakeholder for ongoing development of IT/ERP systems
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts & running audit processes
- Ensure all corporate, tax, and other filings and payments required by law are prepared and filed on an accurate and timely basis (with support from advisors where required)
Banking & Treasury
- Maintenance of appropriate banking/financial infrastructure & day to day relationship with banking/financial partners
- Short term cash forecasting and cash management
- Day to day FX & Currency management
- Oversight & ongoing development of Accounts Payable & Payment processes
- Oversight & ongoing development of Accounts Receivable processes, including invoicing, collection and credit risk management
- Oversight & ongoing development of payroll processes
They are looking for someone who is a minimum of 3 years PQE who has worked in similar hands on Financial Controller roles.