A well known restaurant chain is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join as the FC.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will have overall responsibility for the accounting function with 3 Direct reports.
Main duties include:
- Ownership of the month-end process, management accounts and Board pack.
- Produce financial information, financial statements and cash flow projections for use by the Board of Directors, including ownership of liquidity and covenant compliance
- Monthly review of management accounts ensuring all variances are investigated highlighting possible business risk scenarios, opportunities and focusing on the impact these have on the business and the forecast
- Responsible for overseeing the year-end audit and statutory accounts.
- Managing and developing the finance team
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Being the key contact for all external stakeholders, including auditors, bankers, payroll agency and shareholders
- Monitoring commitments made against authorised levels of spend and challenging potential overspends
- Managing payroll for all entities
- Ensuring accurate and timely compliance with the company's corporate requirements across the jurisdictions in which it operates
- Supporting the Finance Director with ad hoc strategic projects, including supporting expansion.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with multi site experience. You must have managed before and be comfortable working at director/board level. The business is a fantastic brand and is looking to continued its strong positive like for like growth.