I'm recruiting for a interim Financial Controller, 9 month FTC , £80-100k.
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Controller:
- Detailed review of monthly CFO report
- Other aspects of financial control such as reviewing new suppliers, authorising relevant expenditure and agreeing payment terms within certain limits
- Administration responsibility for certain banking mandates and online banking facilities
- Coordinate the activities of the store audit and security teams to optimise loss prevention activities
- Oversee the planning and execution of the store audit programme, including liaison with Retail Operations team
- Oversee weekly reporting of loss prevention metrics
- Manage outsourced internal audit procedures
- Coordinate overall loss prevention approach with internal audit team
- Review staff discount reports at least quarterly
- Oversee a team of 12 including AR/AP
They are looking for fully qualified candidates who are a minimum of 7 years PQE, who has experience of managing large teams.